Tutorials and Data Challenges
Learn the technical skills required to work on data-intensive research projects. Most tutorials start with existing content (e.g., from Datacamp, TheTuringWay, or Tilburg Science Hub). Each tutorial also consists of a Data Challenge, which apply the learnt concepts in the domain of marketing analytics.
- Software installation
- Install the required software for this course
- R Bootcamp
- Learn the basics of R and RStudio.
- Version Control and Project Management with Git and GitHub
- Manage your project professionally, keep track of file changes and apply the end-to-end Git workflow.
- Exploring and auditing data with RMarkdown
- Learn the basics of the programming language R, familiarize yourself with RStudio, and use your skills to explore new datasets.
- Engineering data sets
- Apply data wrangling techniques in tidyverse and dplyr, and prepare your data set for analysis.
- Pipeline building and automation
- Automate workflows and make them reproducible.
- Data Management with SQL [Optional]
- Data Management with SQL