Tutorial: R Bootcamp
Datasets have become massive and demands for tools that can handle such data have increased. R provides you with a toolbox to handle and analyze large data sets. As such, it’s not surprising R skills have become mandatory for any job related to marketing analytics or data science.
- Finding your way around R and RStudio
- Create and handle various data types in R (e.g., vector, matrix, dataframe)
- Change the content of data frames (e.g., create, drop, or rename columns)
- Read data from text files into data frames in R
- Basic data wrangling with dplyr/tidyverse